Monday, March 22, 2010

Random Thoughts from a Blogger “Stalker”

So I may not be very good at keeping my own blog up but I do enjoy reading other peoples! I’m always somewhat stalking my random friends to not just read their own blogs, but also see what else they are reading. Sometimes I feel like a bit of a creeper (and I really hope that this is normal) because I find myself reading so much of someone’s blog that I feel like I know them, when in reality, I’ve never met them! It’s like Facebook, but worse because you’re reading much more intimate details of their lives.
I tell myself, “Well if they didn’t want the world to know about it, then they wouldn’t put it on the internet.” However, I also wonder sometimes, do they really think anyone is reading?? I know I have fun on my blog (yes, yes, when I post) but really, I could just be talking to myself! I’m honestly not sure if anyone has read this thing! So, with that in mind, do I post things I’m not really sure I want the public knowing? Not really, but I just imagine running into someone I’ve never met and being like, Oh I know you! You write that “Hungry Meets Healthy” blog that I love so much (and I do, here’s the link: www.hungrymeetshealthy.blogspot.com – although I’m not sure everything she writes about is Healthy…) or “Wow! It’s so good to see you again! How are your 3 children I’ve never met and I shouldn’t know exist but I stalk you in blog world! ”
Anywho! That’s my random thoughts for the blog world today, and if anyone is reading…thank you!

--And just because I want to add a picture, everyone enjoy...these are two of Matt and I's favorite pictures from our trip to CA for Christmas



2 comments:

Christina said...

hi! not sure if this was a total coincidence or not but you listed my blog in your most recent post. i very randomly googled my own blog to see where it came up, and your blog was listed...SO random, yes...if you are in fact a reader, then GREAT! how did you find my blog? good job starting your own :)

Suzie Q said...

Hey! I honestly cannot figure out how I stumbled upon your blog, but I did! and I do read!

Thanks and good luck to you!