Saturday, October 25, 2008

Teaser

Spain has been incredible, I've had so much fun and learned so much, not only about the area but from the people here as well. I can't tell you how my life and my faith has changed because of this trip, I don't think I know it all yet.

All I can say for now is that our final rap up meeting on the beach tonight was so perfect, there was so much fellowship and so much love in that circle tonight. We're all tired, we're all ready to get home and after a very hectic schedule and many LONG days we are probably all holding on by very thin threads, but tonight, you would have thought we just got here! It was nothing but smiles and joy as we went around the circle talking about our favorite parts of each other and of the week.

I'll be back later to tell more, but for now here's a picture from tonight...

No comments: