Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Off to Spain!

So I'm off to Spain in two days! I'm very excited and very nervous all at the same time...

I CAN'T wait to get over there and start helping!

However, a little part of me can't help but feel a bit horrible about the fact that I've only raised $700 for a $2700 trip. I will be coming back and needing to still raise more money to cover these costs which makes me nervous because:
1) I don't have the money to cover it
2) I would think it would be much harder to raise this money after the fact than before hand

I'm not going to let the money stand in my way though! Now if I could just find the time to pack between my date tonight :-), and small group tomorrow night...Hmmmmm.

It'll get done I'm sure!

Back in 1 1/2 weeks to tell you all about it!

No comments: