Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's been a while again

I'm sorry, I'm falling down on my blogging duties but it's been a very crazy life lately

Well I got back from the mission trip and jumped right back into life here. I spent the week catching up on all my duties and finishing my Halloween Costume. (See Below)
I was Christie Cream, the donut lady and Matt was Axel Rose. I had a little pink box of donuts with me too, but they ended up in a trash can about 5 minutes after we got downtown. It was either keep up with everyone or keep the donuts. It was a really fun night and apparently I got the friend's approval so I'm a "cool girlfriend" I don't know what I did...but I guess it was good.

I don't really have any huge news right now. No thoughts to ponder on...I'll try to think about it and get back later. If I could just find my Camera cord to upload Spain pictures...

No comments: