Friday, July 18, 2008

Today, today today, t-o-d-a-y...I am bored. What do you do when you're bored? I research stuff no one cares about on the internet, or eat, or re-organize something I've already organized 10 times, or I find a new excuse to throw a party or have a get-together...basically anything that's off the task of what I should be doing.

For example, if I'm bored at home maybe I should go out and exercise, or clean my room, or go through the PILES of magazines I have, or firgure out where the heck I'm going to live in 4 months.

If I'm at work I should take it upon myself to find new projects to do or get all the odds and ends no one ever thinks about done, or something other than blog and play around on facebook.

Usually I can do this. Yet I must admit, ever since Jaw Surgery I've had NO motivation to do anything. I'm better now and should be kicking my tail into the gym, but instead I'd prefer to...I don't know, anything but! I know that once I start going back to the gym all of this will change, I'll have more energy, I'll feel better about myself, I'll have my drive back...

So my question for you is, what do you do to MAKE yourself work out, even when you think you don't have anytime?

No comments: