Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sick of Bad Dates!




Look Familiar Anyone?

I've started to give my bad dates nicknames...

Like the guy who thought America deserved to fall apart and wanted to pack up all his stuff and move to Russia (the Russian)

The Boy Scout: He turned out to have a live in girlfriend

The Cat Man: Owns two cats and can't hold a conversation to save his life

The New Yorker: Moved down here from NY and promptly latched on after one date...I can't handle the cling fest!

The Accountant: OOO He got so drunk on our first date I wasn't sure he should be driving home!

And many more...



I don't really ask for much, just an attractive, tall, man who's got a good head on his shoulders and is going somewhere with his life who I share some values and interests with. Is that too much to ask?

I think not! My Prince is out there somewhere....

In the meantime I've got some very interesting stories to tell about all the frogs!

No comments: