Friday, May 30, 2008

Sex and the City

Well I packed up my bag last night and made sure my dress was clean and am all ready to check into the Georgian Terrace Hotel tonight for a fun girls night. We'll be, well they will be, drinking martinis and having some appetizers then we will head over to Atlantic Station where we will watch the movie in style as we've all picked out a pretty dress and fancy shoes for the event. then we'll head back to the hotel for some girls night fun.

I am very excited for the event but I must say that I find myself wishing again for my recovery to be over and for my face to look normal again. If it were we would probably be going out in midtown after the movie or at the very least I'd be drinking martini's with the girls, but it's jut not the same drinking a martini out of a sippy cup. Oh well, we will have a very fun night anyway and being me, owning every season of Sex in the City and watching them well, constantly I can't wait to see what the movie has in store!
Check out our shoes! The Movie was AWESOME!

No comments: