Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Updates

So I'm off to see the Condo tonight, I'm hoping to walk in and see a fully painted condo since the painters were supposed to be done yesterday! I'm so Excited, and so relieved to not being doing it myself anymore. I spent a total of 4 days and at least 30 hours just trying to prime the place and it still wasn't close to being done. This is also after spending 3 days in the smallest bathroom and only getting half the wallpaper off. So I decided to start looking for painting quotes. As soon as I got one that was in my price range I dropped the brushes and handed over the task!

Now I've just got to get packed up before next Saturday! and hopefully get the furniture I have in there assembled by then so I can start to put things together!

I'm so excited! I'll post pictures as soon as I get my camera back, it decided to stay behind in Washington DC after my Labor Day Weekend Visit. I called and told Katie to inform it to quit hiding from me, it has work to do!

No comments: