Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oh my Purple!

Calling all Painters!!!!

The offer has been accepted and I'll be closing on my very own Condo on August 28th (Yes I know that's very fast) !

Problem is the paint colors are all sorts of ugly and the woman won't re-paint. SO. I'm throwing a painting party, We'll have a super fun time and then head to Rio Grande after for some margarita's while we watch the USC/UGA game. If you wanna come just let me know! I'll send you the e-vite.

Problem is I need to get started the weekend before, priming the walls, doors, door frames...everything and getting all the wall paper off and so far I've got no help...Anyone? Do I need to throw another party?

I'm ever so excited and can't wait to get started...I want to fast forward the next two weeks and get in there, but I also want to put them in slow motion...two weeks from now I'll have more debt than I've ever seen!

To just give you an Idea of the paint job I'm up against take a look at these pictures!

PS...the doors and the door frames are the same color as the walls in each room...yeah I typed that right!

No comments: